- Jack's is one of Africa's most storied and iconic camps and just one of three in a one million acre private wildlife reserve.
- The only camp in Africa with a swimming pool tent - and a tea tent!
- A blockbuster of activities including quad biking, horseback riding, bushman walks , traditional game drives and meerkat encounters with some of the best and most experienced guides in Botswana.
- 50,000 zebra and wildebeest migrate through the area from January to April
- Year round wildlife includes zebra, wildebeest, springbok, steenbok, elephant, brown hyena, oryx, Kalahari lion and cheetah.
- The camp has one of the most comprehensive collections of ancient artefacts in Botswana, collected by the Bousfield family over decades.